Sunday, August 13

there's never been a moment that i m free for the past week, really.
but finding amusement in watching a sub standard play this weekend made me realise that nothing matters more than the company at the end of it all. even doing nothing is comforting.
that's how it is with old friends. i become patient and accomodating, not because i m forcing myself to, but more of because i just am.
it's funny how my attitude changes so drastically towards different people.
haha. maybe i can train myself to see everyone with the dude's face on their head instead, so that i will be a nicer person. (you know, like rip off their face in my mind and put her face on their heads instead, like what they do in those big-head-cartoons?)

i like my new house. i like my new room. i like my new housemate rachel.
but i dunu, i may still want to move out next semester.
maybe to a suburb wif stef if all works out, to really immerse myself into melbourne, and not just the melb city centre.
or perhaps share a house with 3 other pple in a double storey unit in college square.
that will motivate me to go to the gym quite a bit.

talking about college square, i played pool there on wed. omgsh do i suck now :(
or maybe it's just the balls and the table and the sticks, and not me. hurhur.

i m craving for bailey's cheesecake from big o!
i just concluded (by the thoughts that's running thru my mind now) that i will need a dose of cheesecake to make me sane every month.
so maybe i will dedicate 10cents/day to a cheesecake trust fund.
everyone's welcome to donate!

talking about food...for the past few days, i have been surviving on a high carbo diet - white rice n white rice only. (at least it's not bread) i cant wait for monday to end, then the first thing i am going to do: get my shoes from myers! (and do some shoppin since i am already there) pick up the goniometers, go to QVmarket, whip up something nicer than white rice, which i m sure wldnt be too hard. then i m gg to hit the gym to burn the carbo. and i need to sew that loose button, pay a visit to the post office for *classified* matters, clean up my room, do more laundry, maybe go explore a suburb, join the community work thing rach was talkin about, learn swimming with anthea, apply for my work visa, learn more abt the Ls, go to IH and watch more tvb drama shows n steal more free lunches..
okay, i realise that i wldnt exactly be that liberated on monday.

oh btw! i've got a cyst on my hand!
eeww.
i freaked out thinkin it's an abnormal bone growth, attributed by.. maybe osteomalacia or something more serious. haha so i bought 3litres of milk, and drank it like water to increase my calcium intake. but apparently, rach said tt its just a cyst, which will resolve in months. phew.
the more i learn abt my body, the more paranoid i get.
in the past, i was: 'maybe abnormal mosquito bite'
but now i am: 'omg, i may die in a few mths' time! how!!'
i wld have went to the doc if not for rach, seriously.

i wonder how doctors sleep at night, knowing that their eyes go into this disgusting twitching mode once they fall into deep slumberland. i feel grossed out now everytime i think abt how my eyes move under the eyelids when i sleep. i mean, it's so gross.
oh if yu dunu what i mean, go watch the episode of house last week.


i would have gone on rambling and rambling if not for the stupid test tmr.
so mates, here i end my longest post thus far :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home