Thursday, August 31

thursday is my clinic day!

today i slept in, again.
i thought i could go to school this morning, but alas i was too drowsy.
lucky i cld still go to clinics!
sadly i didnt see my italian dude anymore :(
but that's good news isnt it? that he's finally discharged!

went for prayer meet, but i was too early, so i was left stranded in town.
went to hair warehouse and had the sudden impulse to highlight my hair!
but the cheapstake me wanted to DIY so till now, nothing has materialise YET
how how? what goes nice with BLACK hair?
i need opinions!

***

stepphh
! aww! i m so touched that you miss me girlie! yayy!
next time you go and buy grocceries, tell me so that i can help you with it :)
the medicine made me too drowsy & weak..
haha besides, i was coughing and sneezing so much everyone will kill me if i go to school, i reckon.

jasin! hehe yes i know my tagboard is so lousy! (p.s. cos my lil sis fix it for me)
haha. thanks for your well wishes anyway!
how are you & daowei? i cant wait to go back to sg to play mahjong!
oh! and happy malaysian day / meleka!

ben! hurhurhur. okay loh. yu win. will give you a lollie the next time i see yu

wingg! thanks babe! i m feeling much better now.. after abt 30++ hours of sleep for the past two days -chuckles-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home