Monday, April 12

tonight is a good night.

tonight is a good night.

i have been feeling busy for as long as i can remember, and tonight, i have finally found time to be alone, just doing nothing. i really love this moment - just lying in my bed, browsing through articles and columns. i like hearing people's opinions and views about things, and ruminate about it in my head. it's alike having a conversation with them over a cup of good skinny latte.

tonight, i just want to be His little girl. Listen to Him tell me some stories about Himself, just be still and hear what He has to say. Tell me stories, Father, and teach me to be someone whom You will be proud of. there is this warm fuzzy feeling that has filled my heart tonight, and it's because i know You are here in my life. my heart's desire is You Lord, and will you let it be You only?

and i want to be a child of God, a woman of God. one who is humbled by Him, and one who draws confidence from Him. i want to be persistent in the passions that God has laid upon my heart - to act justly, to love mercy and to be moved by compassion. i know these are big words for a small girl, but i trust my God, and i just need to be faithful with what little i have now.

ah i feel a tingling sense of happiness
right down to my toes.
nights as such,
makes my world bigger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home