Sunday, August 13

guess my 'i need to get off the com and do some work' never works out.
but anyway! i just read my sis's blog! and i m soooo happy!

she said:

i went to church with rachel today cos she's been persuading and pestering me for almost 2 years. and i thought of my sis saying this to me when i went to her church last year : "eh, going to church helps to improve your character." something like that. and i said "ok" when rachel asked me

Praise Lord! Praise Lord! Praise Lord!
:) :) :)

hey lil sis! i knew you didnt feel very comfortable in my church the last time i brought yu there, and perhaps you may not know, but i have always felt guilty about it. i was afraid that you might be put off by churches because of the boredom and awkwardness you felt the last time - but i am so glad you didnt!
anyway, i was reading my lec notes just now and i came across this, which i think is very relevant to you since you pierced yur ears recently.. haha

before


after


due to an infection and improper healing (formation of granulation tissue)
so.. ha ha. take care and clean your ears to prevent an infection ah.
;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home