Saturday, August 30

i like the way msn automatically stores conversation histories cos there is such delight in reading through them! :) i have a particular friend with whom i talk soooo much with - that the file had grown so big it needs to be split into 3 parts. reading it is like seeing the story of my life in the last year being replayed. then i realise.. wow this is actually how much i shared my life with this very precious friend. ha! my whinnings my mood swings my childishness my blurness / stupidity my craziness my ups my downs my excitment my passions my joy my sadness my thoughts my dreams my hopes my visions our God my complaints my loves my hates my likes my dislikes my school my family my friends part of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home