Monday, September 29

God has someone really wonderful for you, not someone perfect but you know someone who will really love you, and who will pray for you and want to present you perfect, and who will love God more than he loves you. someone whom you will be able to serve with and respect and admire.. and someone who will want to protect you and accomplish things for God's eternity with youu.. cos you will be bettertogether! - k


thankyouLord :) for now, teach me to offer to you an undivided heart, a heart that belongs to no other but You. let me be so lost in love with You Lord.


take me deeper, deeper in love with You
Jesus, hold me close in Your embrace
take me deeper, deeper than i've ever been before
i just want to know you more and more
how i longed..
to be deeper in love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home