Wednesday, May 13

:(

i can't emphasize how quickly these 3.5years have gone by. it does seem like yesterday when i first boarded the plane (my eyes full of tears and nose jammed up with boogie) bound for melbourne. urgh. i dont think i am ready to go home. i cant even bring myself to think about it. but yet, it's something that i know i will have to face. the sooner i find the courage to face it, the sooner i will ready myself for it. i am really upset about this. but i think my family needs me back in thattinyreddotontheglobe, and i wouldnt have peace unless i go to where God has called me to.
more uncertainties ahead, and the picture painted in my head seems bleak and dull. there is already a list of things that i have started complaining about. s i g h. i wish i can throw a tantrum to get my way. but who am i kidding? i am already 22 - it's about time i learn to live for others. it's time i learn to start making decisions with the consideration for those whom i care about. urgh. i dont want to try to organise my thoughts or to think about it in a logical sequence. haven't got the energy to do so. my heart's too heavy. depressing. i can hear two voices in my head, and they are caught up in a massive arguement - the angel who reminds me that God is in the picture and i need to learn to trust His grace is sufficient, and the devil who says that i just want it my way, and i wont be able to bear thetinyreddotontheglobe.

i read this off somewhere, that more often than not, the question to ask is not 'what does the future hold for me', but instead 'who holds my future'? and for the second question,
i am lucky, and thankful, that i already know the answer.

someone,
tell me something,
to comfort me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

1 John 5
3This is love for God: to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome, 4for everyone born of God overcomes the world.

God is too wise to be mistaken,
God is too good to be unkind.
When you don't understand,
When you don't see His plan,
When you can't trace His hand,
Trust His heart.

Someday you'll understand.
Hindsight is perfect.

<3

1:17 AM  
Blogger shuk said...

yupes, i need to learn to look further & beyond, than just the steps in front of me :)

ps: i didnt know comments can be left here like this. HAHAs :)

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home