Tuesday, September 8

boxing up

in face of the imminent eviction by MICM, i woke up a little earlier in an attempt to do a little bit of packing. i've obviously chosen the wrong place to start, because my carboard box was still empty by the end of the hour. thinking that i should first put away 'un-needed' items, i started with my 'happybox'. my 'happybox' is a bit like a box used to store up memories for myself. camptags, concert tickets, polaroids, littlenotes, cards, little trinkets, journals and even chocolate wrappers...

God has comforted me this morning, perhaps a reward for forcing myself to pack, to move on. He has been faithful through it all. Not only had he answered the prayers i prayed when i first came to Melbourne, but His blessings upon me were more than i had asked for. Ha. On the first day that i reached melbourne, I remembered crying to God and asking Him for one good friend. He answered, in His due time.

Holding onto the sweetness of God, i have courage to face tomorrow :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home