Monday, August 31

130909; 4.00pm.

AHHHHHHHHHH. everytime i think about the great immersion, my stomach does a 360degrees cartwheel and my fingers tingle and my nose twitches and i cant stop smiling to myself and i will talk faster than the rocket with no punctuations. gasp for breath. yes this is how excited i get. sorry i know melbourne is experiencing a drought but i really want to practice in my bathtub, in case i breathe in water and choke. must make sure this moment is video-perfect. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Daphne said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!! (: (: (:

where?? knox?? ):

1:43 AM  
Blogger shuk said...

hahaha YES YES YES (: 13thsept! i am so exciteddd!

2:26 AM  
Blogger shuk said...

haha i am so excited sometimes saying excited can be an understatement i dont knowww!

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home