Saturday, August 22

fruits of labor

for that part of the journey, we had walked side by side. united in spirit, we prayed the same prayers and we shared the same visions. we labor in joy admist the cups of coffees/the mini meetings near uni/upcell in the little library room at lygoncoc. we tried our best to know one another, to love one another, and to encourage one another. and about a year later, i am glad we still take time off to meet up.
friendship beyond ministry (:


God, while the clocks go tic-ka-toc-ka in countdown, i earnestly pray to you, that if it pleases you to do so, please take me, mould me, and use me. Empower me and strengthen me. Teach me to store up treasures in the heavens, to invest in things of eternal value. I want to serve you, and make a difference in Your name, and all glory to You.

1 Comments:

Anonymous GPO 1230 said...

(: x10000000

xx.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home