Sunday, August 2

irresponsible stinky me.

i think the person who annoys me the most is myself. i am so annoyed that i dont use my brain as much as i should be! i am irritated that i don't have the habit of noting down dates and remembering dates. the oh-i-m-so-looking-forward-to-skii-trip is happening this friday, which clashes with oh-i-am-so-excited-about-homecell :( i want to slap myself. oh God, get me out of this fix. i learnt my lesson. i will try my best to be more organised & responsible in the future.

3 bad habits i want to get rid of,
and this is glory to God:

1. to be disciplined in my schoolwork, to understand that i am called to be a student - that studying and being good steward of God's blessings to me (talent/intellect/opportunity to be able to study) is essential! (i.e. study >>>>>> play/sleep/eat/HIMYM/30rock/BBT)

2. to NOT oversleep! (this means not staying up late. this means being disciplined enough to keep to my self-imposed bedtimes. this means NOT snoozing my alarm clock or letting it ring forever till it wakes christine up while i am still sleeptalking).

3. to be more organised and not over-book myself. make sure i am not having and saying yes to too many things! be responsible towards the promises i am making daily!

and i am accountable to God, myself and everyone.
if i dont do this, pinch my nose or flick my ears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home