Tuesday, September 2

i shall call today my firsttinystep day, because i feel like an infant taking my firsttinystep - so proud of the little achievement i have made! (hahahas, let me self-indulge lah!) reminds me of neil armstrong: 'one small step for a man, but a giant leap for mankind!'

on another note, i wonder if a broken piece of glass can ever be mended... brings to mind the theory of mosaic - broken pieces placed together to form a more beautiful picture than before (: especially when light shines through it. i sure hope that's how it will be too, though i dont see how if no one takes an initiative.

it's freezing sub-zero icecreaming cold tonight at melbourne, and i m all curled up in bed, snugged under warm warm blankets. just had some yummy instant beef + pasta thing from COLES.. man, i am all ready to chill, have my daily read, and doze off to bed

except that..

i have an assignment to do.
and i m procrastinating.

how imperfect can life be? (:
but i am still glad,
and i thank God
for this day you have made,
for Your providence of my being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home