Friday, September 18

to-do's before the decemeber.

horseriding, as inspired by BOF. play mahjong in melbourne, something i told myself i would do 4 years ago. watch the sunrise/sunset from st kilda beach, or attempt to. play soccer with cell girls (i dreamt of it! hopefully in 10years' time, we will be sitting on the bench togther while we watch our kids play soccer heee!) eat the sashimi buffet at 133... something road. have a sleepover and watch (at least) 2 disney movies before dozing off. bake. cook. throw an ice cube at someone. sabo yen and get him real bad (even if i cant accomplish it durng his birthday, i will just randomly do it myself i have to). visit my list of cafes & restuarants to eat at. meet up with all my good friends and give them big emotional hugs. spend more time with betty & charlene. oh my gosh, meet up with jianxin! do something about my empty fish bowl, where sunshine & snow-white used to live in. eat kinderbuenos & tintams x10 each. sit on a safeway trolley and be wheeled around. dota with intelligent people.

ps:non-exhaustive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home