Thursday, September 4

Cravings.

another day of barely making it - tiptoed hurried walking from A to B to C to D to B to A to D. and now when the day is over, it's such a bliss to be able to sit here in my bed, listening to chris rice in repeat mode - although it will be made perfect with a 0-caloried sweet cup of hot chocolate, perhaps accompanied by a kit kat or kinderB.. yum i can almost taste it :( and of cos, looking forward to a good shopping trip soon during the long-awaited-short-but-better-than-nothing holidays.

haha
i can never be satisfied, can i?
that's how we are, arent we?


When did you fall, by chris rice

You're all smiles & silly conversations
as if this sunny day came just for you.
You twist your hair, you smile and turn your eyes away,
c'mon, tell me what's right with you?
Now it dawns on me probably everyone's talking,
and there's something here i am supposed to realise.
Cos' you secret's out and the universe laughs at its joke on me.

I just caught it in your eyes,
it's a beautiful surprise:
When did you fall in love with me?

Was it out of the blue, cos i swear i never knew it.
When did you let your heart run free?
Have you been waiting long?
When did you fall in love with me?
When did you fall in love?

Make your way over here, sit down by this fool and let's rewind
C'mon let's go back and replay all our scenes,
you can point out the hints, the clues, the twists and the smiles this time,
all the ones that slipped by me.
I bet my face is red, and you can hear my heart pounding -
well i guess it don't matter now that i realise.

Cos' baby i missed it then, but i can surely see you now,
right here before my eyes
You're my beautiful surprise.

Was it at the coffee shop,
or that morning at the bus stop,
when you nearly slipped and i caught your hand?
Or the time we built the snowman,
the day at the beach, sandy and warm?
Or the night with the scary thunderstorm?

I never saw the signs
and now we've got to make up for lost time.

Cos i'm gonna fall..
I'm gonna fall,
about to fall in love.


and everyong goes 'aww....'

haha - i think this song brings back a lot of ond memories. it's those times when we were a very closely knitted bunch of girls going on a road trip to grampians, fighting each other for the control of the ipod, so that we can play each other's favourite songs (:

now i m gonna make my milo, milo dinosaur!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home