Monday, February 16

hey you know what?

i had a really terrible day in clinics. everything that can possibly go wrong went wrong. but i m trying to calm the storms in my heart, learn to take it in my stride because i trust that God is in control - and everything that He plans is going to be best for me. all things work for good to them that love God. last year, God has taught me that if i depend on Him & stay close to Him, His favour will be upon me. the days that were started with prayer & devotions always end up well, while those days that i drifted away from him ends up miserable. a call from a happyfriend praising God for God's works in his workplace reminds me again that yes - God is in control.

we praise Him in all circumstances. all circumstances. we dont come to God only because we need His favour and blessings. we need to try our best to be faithful.

God always turn my frown into smiles :) heee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home