Sunday, March 29

perfect love,please drive out all fear

http://www.dayswithmyfather.com/#1


i hope that they reunite in heaven.

i dont know why, but i uncontrollably sobbed when i read the blog. it puts me to shame, makes me realise how little i treasure what matters most to me. it makes me realise that there are so much sadness, bittersweet sadness in the time we have here. it makes me feel so small, so little. i wish i can do more. and suddenly, tears gushes down.
and i wept.

i really wept my haert out
for those who have lost their children
for those who have lost their parents
for those who feel like they are alone
for those who hates life
for those who dont know God
for those who know who God is but still hates life
for those who feels empty and discontented with what life has to bring daily
for those who are lost, who are struggling with things that seem to big for them
for those who are uncertain and unsure
for those who have lost themselves in busy schedules and routines
for myself

tonight i cried.
i cried and i cried and i cried
and i wont hold back
or pretend i am strong, pretend to be someone who i want to be

i want to cry
and i want to cry and cry and cry.

what if i dont see you in heaven?
what if i go to heaven and realise you all are not there?
then will it still be heaven for me?
it's supposed to be but then will sadness still find me there if you are not there?
who will ease me fears
God, will you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home