Wednesday, March 11

an ode to B

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITED I AM FOR YOU!

ah the memories are playing in my head, like a film without sound. since 12, B, we've shared our lives with each other - perhaps there were periods when we drifted further apart.. but yet, we've never failed to hold on together somehow. perhaps we are no longer as involved in the minute details of each other's lives.. but when it comes to major events as this, i am so glad you called.

and i cant explain how i feel! i am so excited for you B! but yet there is a tingling sense of sadness, a pang in my heart that i cant quite explain. it's silly to think or feel this way, i know. but... it feels as though our walk together has come to an end - i feel like a daddy walking his daughter down the aisle. i am giving away one of my bestest friends, to someone better, i am sure. i am happy for you B. i do share in your joy. but it's just that i feel sad for myself at the same time.

lost times are but memories.
and memories suddenly doesnt seem enough for me.
i am running out of time.
the clock will strike midnight
and she will be gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home