Wednesday, March 4

identity

perhaps the reason why personality tests are often so popular is because we find it difficult to understand ourselves. my likes and dislikes, passions and disinterests changes from day to day, time to time. regardless of foodcravings, sportsinterest or what i want to do in the future, i just cant seem to make up my mind. is it koreanfood or a nice pasta? is it soccer or basketball? is it melbourne or singapore? am i contented with being a mere physio? and there are questions that i havent dare to ask myself.. will i want to commit myself now to the possibility of a year of mission trip? will i want to build a church? adopt a child? do i want to study some more, perhaps a totally different course? what exactly do i want? will i ever be contented and satisfied with what life has to offer me? how driven am i to achieve my dreams and achievements? what does big dreams mean, if they only remain as dreams?

i often feel like i can do more more more and more. i have many wants and many desires - but which one is in tune with what God desires for me to do? i am yet to discover.

uncertainty & lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home