Wednesday, May 20

a whisper into my ears

as i was walking home last week during sunset,
i couldnt help but feel sad that my journey (as a student) is coming to an end.
just as the sun's beams upon melbourne grew weaker & weaker,
the days were speeding by so fast i could hardly keep up.
soon darkness will come, and so will the next season bring forth uncertainties & anxiety.
as i walked along,
feeling immensely alone,
"nothing but me and my shadows" i thought.
"and who do you think made the shadow? was it not I - the Light of the earth, that enables a shadow, a shadow which will go wherever you will go, to be cast?" He whispered.
and a smile broke across my face.
how did it slip my mind?
He is always with me.

indeed the sun (which shone brightly just a few moments ago) has set on this part of the world,
but on the other end of the globe,
it's yet another sunrise once more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home