Friday, September 18

due to my lack of time management, cant say no attitude & disregard of my own limits, i often find myself placed in situations where i have too little time and too much to do. and when i cant push it off anymore, i get all panickly and pray - such a recurrent theme in my life. hurhur.

so i tell myself today, that is it. some old habits have to change and the time to change for the better is always NOW. okay, so no more procrastination & stop blogging now! but it's good i typed out my thoughts. it helps to clear my head a little. and the little conversation going on right now in my head is: if yu dont finish what yu're supposed to be doing today, shuks, yu are missing steamboat dinner & cell bonding time, and dun forget yu already didnt have lunch. ah okay i m going to continue ticking off my to-do-list now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home