Sunday, September 7

listening to 'still' brings me back to that moment in time Lord,
it was that sundaymorning all over again. it was that sundaymorning when i least expected to find myself standing admist a churchservice held in a little school hall. i remember it so clearly now. i was looking, squinting, through the window at the sunlight - and i knew You were there. You were there. and i was overwhelmed. an unexplainable wave of emotion grip my heart - was it fear? was it love? was it joy? i dont know. it was a mixture, waves of emotion crashing at each other.
but yes i knew:
You were there for me. You are here for me. You will always be with me.

Hide me now, under Your wings.
Cover me, within Your mighty hands.
"When the oceans rise and thunders roar, I will soar with you above the storm."
"Father you are king over the flood,
I will be still and know you are God."
Find rest my soul, In Christ alone.
Know his power, In quietness and trust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home